08 ruj 2012, 13:07
News: New install medium 2012.09.07
2012-09-08 - Pierre Schmitz
As is customary by now there is a new install medium available at the beginning of this month. The live system can be downloaded from Download and be used for new installs or as a rescue system.
In addition to a couple of updated packages and bug fixes the following changes stand out:
- First medium with Linux 3.5 (3.5.3)
- The script boot parameter works again (FS#31022)
- When booting via PXE and NFS or NBD the ISO will be copied to RAM to ensure a more stable usage.
- The live medium contains usb_modeswitch and wvdial which e.g. allows to establish a network connection using an UMTS USB dongle
- Furthermore the newest versions of initscripts, systemd and netcfg are included.
12 lis 2012, 10:23
waiting for udev uevents to be processed [busy]
# /etc/rc.conf - configuration file for initscripts
# Most of rc.conf has been replaced by various other configuration
# files. See archlinux(7) for details.
# For more details on rc.conf see rc.conf(5).
DAEMONS=(dbus syslog-ng network crond alsa lxdm)